Pages

Subscribe

Friday, December 14, 2012

Still somethings are left unanswered....




All I do is think about YOU... as if YOU are really there as everybody say... 
I speak to YOU every day, when I am successful, when I fail, when I am confused, when I need solutions, when I need clarifications, when I think I am wrong... 
then my thoughts fly by to the fact of YOUR existence.. what YOU do, how YOU execute.. YOUR framework, YOUR protocols...
what about all YOUR creation - if YOU really exist - why so much suffering...
I am clueless... every condition, every scenario - some prove YOU exist and some don't, putting me again in a loop of confusion... 

I don't know if we all belong to YOU or if we are just the lump of chemicals?? or was it just that a set of chemicals combined to aid the evolution of us....
If yes, then I feel there is no justice done, there should be someone to clean out - wipe out the bad - yes nature takes the responsibility doing it - but then who controls nature?
Can I call Nature as YOU? 
The question keeps coming back and forth, while I am lying on my bed, deeply gaze at the ceiling - until I go hell crazy with loads of questions running over my mind, none answered...
though I try to answer it myself with the amount of knowledge.. at the end, I am not satisfied, I still feel it does not have any answer... Is it YOU that we belong to? Or are we just the chemical combination just like any other...

I fall asleep - with this avalanche breakdown... but still my questions remain unanswered...

1 comments:

Nuthan said...

hmmm..it's this topic again !!
I think I will add a lighter note this time rather than starting a discussion or giving more gyaan : )

Yograj Bhat movies will always touchbase a similiar context.. it's called.. thale nalli hula bidodhu ; )

my verdict "Dhoondthe rehjaaoge"
OR give a thought about what the wise have to say.. 'Trust your self and look for answers within and NOT outside of you..'

Post a Comment